Thursday, July 15, 2021

mighty

The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.

- Zephaniah 3:17

 

It has not been that long ago, a little over a year, that I wrote about this verse in my blog.

As things often happen, it has popped up again and I feel a strong desire to talk about it again. 

The posted verse is from the New International Version, and I have seen it written another way that I like better, but cannot find the actual translation word for word:

The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.

I don’t know why, I just like that better.

We do have a mighty God, He is with us, every day, every step we take, He loves us and He delights in us.

He longs to be with us, to be the arms we run to when we need anything.

Our God is an awesome God, let Him save you.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...