Wednesday, March 31, 2021

wait, watch, pray

But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

- Micah 7:7 (NIV)

 

There are days that we feel we can’t go on, we don’t even have the energy to pray, life has us that down.

Sometimes we feel like we are praying for the wrong thing, or that our prayers sound more like a child whining than a real prayer.

God is listening, even when we think He is not.

He hears our cries, He sees our pain.

Sometimes, we just need to pray that He fills us with peace, because He knows what is on our heart, we don’t have to beg and plead.

He hears us.  

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...