Tuesday, March 16, 2021

everything

His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness. Through these He has given us His very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

- 2 Peter 1:3-4

 

Everything.

That is pretty open ended, isn't it?

He has given us everything we need.

Sometimes, it is hard to understand because we think that we "need" a new car, or the latest fashion trend, or the most recent iPhone.

God knows what we need, and He gives us everything we need.

Sometimes we might feel like we are not getting what we need, when we think of the children that go to bed hungry, are they getting what they need, is God providing for them?

Believe it or not, the answer is yes, people just need to listen.

God will provide a way to feed families, but sometimes the families need to meet Him halfway.

I have had my “everything” completely ripped away from me, and for a moment I thought there was no hope.

God knows what we need, and He gives us everything we need.

With His help, I am working my way past the evil, knowing that God will give me what I need, and my hope is restored.

We just need to listen.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...