Monday, March 22, 2021

even if

For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

- Matthew 17:20

 

There comes a time in every person’s life when they just can’t get over the mountain that is in the way.

We all have mountains, some are really big to us, but small to others, and some don’t even seem like mountains at all but the are there.

And sometimes when we are stuck trying to decide if we want to go over the mountain or around it, it is hard to see that God is still in our lives.

And sometimes when I am stuck trying to get over a mountain, it’s hard to write daily inspiring messages.

Song reference:

They say sometimes you win some

Sometimes you lose some

And right now, right now I'm losing bad

I've stood on this stage night after night

Reminding the broken it'll be alright

But right now, oh right now I just can't

It's easy to sing

When there's nothing to bring me down

But what will I say

When I'm held to the flame

Like I am right now

I know You're able and I know You can

Save through the fire with Your mighty hand

But even if You don't

My hope is You alone

They say it only takes a little faith

To move a mountain

Well good thing

A little faith is all I have, right now

But God, when You choose

To leave mountains unmovable

Oh give me the strength to be able to sing

It is well with my soul

I know You're able and I know You can

Save through the fire with Your mighty hand

But even if You don't

My hope is You alone

I know the sorrow, and I know the hurt

Would all go away if You'd just say the word

But even if You don't

My hope is You alone

You've been faithful, You've been good

All of my days

Jesus, I will cling to You

Come what may

'Cause I know You're able

I know You can

I know You're able and I know You can

Save through the fire with Your mighty hand

But even if You don't

My hope is You alone

I know the sorrow, I know the hurt

Would all go away if You'd just say the word

But even if You don't

My hope is You alone

It is well with my soul

It is well, it is well with my soul

We have to remember that God is on our side, no matter what hurt and pain we have, He hears our cry and He wants us to run to His arms.

We may want a certain outcome and we don’t understand why God is not providing that outcome, but He knows what He is doing.

Have faith in Him, He will move those mountains for you in time.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...