Thursday, March 25, 2021

reconciling people

And all of this is a gift from God, who brought us back to Himself through Christ. And God has given us this task of reconciling people to Him.

- 2 Corinthians 5:18 (NLT)

 

Every day I talk to people that surprise me when I learn that they have lost their faith or they never really had faith at all.

This breaks my heart and it breaks God’s heart too.

I can’t explain everything that happens, bad things happen to me and people I love all the time.

What I can explain is that no matter how badly I hurt, no matter how devastating the blow that came, I always have to lean on God.

I don’t have a degree in Biblical studies, I don’t have all the answers.

All I know is that God is good and He wants us to know Him and love Him.

It is ok to ask questions, it is ok to be unsure as long as you are seeking the answers.

Around Christmas time I saw a coffee cup that said “Wise men still seek Him”.

We should always seek Him and we should bring our friends and loved ones with us.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...