Monday, March 15, 2021

obstacles

But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

- 2 Thessalonians 3:3

 

I’m not going to lie, I am facing some difficult times right now.

My world is upside-down, my faith is being shaken.

I know my God is a God of love, mercy and forgiveness, and that He wants me to lean in and press on.

Here I am Lord, I am leaning. I am pressing. I am asking for Your strength for fight this enemy.

Even in my pain, I can see that God is good, and even while I hurt, I know He is there.

I will continue to praise Him, because He is faithful.

I will continue to seek His peace which surpasses my understanding.

He will give me the confidence to face the obstacles in my path.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...