Friday, March 19, 2021

spring

The wilderness and the dry land shall be glad; the desert shall rejoice and blossom like the crocus; it shall blossom abundantly and rejoice with joy and singing.

- Isaiah 35:1-2 (NRSV)

 

Tomorrow is the first day of spring!

I am not sure which I love more, the beauty of new life everywhere I look, or the sunny days of summer, but those two seasons are definitely my favorite.

When you give your life to Jesus, you are at the spring of your life, God has made you new.

New things are amazing and beautiful, and God continually makes us new, every moment of every day brings a fresh beginning, a chance to live the way He wants you to live - in Him. 

Find something beautiful every day and thank Him, each day can be spring in your heart.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...