Tuesday, March 9, 2021

whole heart

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

- Colossians 3:23-24

 

I had a boss one time ask me if I would rather work with a smart person, a dumb person or a lazy person.

I thought the right answer was a smart person, because after all, the smart person would know the right way to do things.

The answer that the boss was looking for though was a lazy person, because a lazy person would know the fastest and most efficient way to get the job done.

That Is not the way to do things.

When we do things with our whole heart we are serving and honoring God.

When we smile, when we hold the door for someone, when we encourage others, when we pray for others we need to do these things with our whole heart.

We were made to serve God and our reward?

A life eternal with Him.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...