Thursday, February 11, 2021

trouble

 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

- 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

 

We all have trials and troubles and hard times, it is a fact that we cannot escape.

Sometimes, I get so overwhelmed with whatever is troubling to me that I lose sight of the end, I become very pessimistic and my attitude goes downward as I start to feel sorry for myself. 

It is in these times, that I need the gentle shove to focus more on God and less on myself.

Our trials and troubles and hard times, they are temporary, they will eventually come to an end, but God, He is eternal, He is there for us and He will carry us through these events. 

Lay your burdens down, let God be your comfort, He is our refuge.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...