Wednesday, February 3, 2021

first

But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

- Matthew 6:33

 

I saw a meme on FaceBook that had this verse.

But the meme was not the verse.

The meme said “no matter the place or time talk to God”.

I thought maybe it was the version, I tend to use the NIV Bible for my daily verses, but sometimes I switch to the Message or to the New King James Version.

So I googled “no matter the place or time talk to God” thinking it would lead me to the version.

It did not.

Instead of leading me to a version, good ol’ google showed me an article in the Baltimore Sun published in April 2017 about how God’s timing is perfect.

A quora dot com article asking if you talk to God all day or just specific times.

A wikihow article of 3 ways to talk to God.

Billy Graham’s website of prayer 101.

Now it makes sense to me.

Seek Him first.

When you are frustrated with work, seek Him.

When you are lonely, seek Him.

When you are scared, seek Him.

Because when you seek Him first, no matter the time or place, your answers are given to you.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...