Friday, February 26, 2021

blessed assurance

 Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not recorded in this book. But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in His name.

- John 20:30-31

 

“It must be a sign”.

I heard that a lot growing up, I still hear it today.

A friend of mine believes that if you see recurring numbers that it might be a message that your angel or spirit guide is trying to communicate with you.

There are signs everywhere, signs are a way of communicating.

Jesus was demonstrating that He was the Son of God, as He performed miracles.

We don’t live in Jesus’ time anymore, we don’t get to see firsthand His miracles, but we can still see miracles all around us if we pay attention.

The Bible tells us that in Him we are assured life with the Father.

Song reference!

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine

O, what a foretaste of glory divine

Heir of salvation, purchase of God

Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood

This is my story, this is my song

Praising my Savior all the day long

This is my story, this is my song

Praising my Savior all the day long

Perfect submission, all is at rest

I in my Savior am happy and blessed

Watching and waiting, looking above

Filled with His goodness, lost in His love

This is my story, this is my song

Praising my Savior all the day long

This is my story, this is my song

Praising my Savior all the day long

I don’t need to see a miracle firsthand, because I have His promise.

I have the word of God, and that my friends, is blessed assurance.  

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...