Tuesday, February 23, 2021

call

This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; He saved him out of all his troubles.

- Psalm 34:6

 

I love music, almost all genres of music (almost), it just speaks to me. 

No matter how I am feeling or what I am gong through, I am guaranteed to find a song to make me laugh or cry, what ever I seem to need in the moment.

There is a secular artist popular in the 70’s, Carole King, who wrote and recorded “You’ve Got A Friend”:

When you're down and troubled

And you need some love and care

And nothing, nothing is going right

Close your eyes and think of me

And soon I will be there

To brighten up even your darkest night

You just call out my name

And you know wherever I am

I'll come running, to see you again

Winter, spring, summer or fall

All you have to do is call

And I'll be there

You've got a friend

You know, God want’s you to call Him when you are down and troubled, call out His name.  

God loves you so much, and yes, He wants to be your friend, and He will be there when nothing is going right.

What are you waiting for?

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...