Friday, February 19, 2021

reflect

 So I turned to the Lord God and pleaded with him in prayer and petition, in fasting, and in sackcloth and ashes.

- Daniel 9:3

 

I wish that I could say that I always turn to God when I am hurting, stressed or just tired.

But I don’t.

I agonize over decisions, I stress over work, I worry about things that are completely out of my control.

Daniel was in the middle of an exile and he still trusted God, why can’t I?

Daniel knew that the struggle he would endure would last for years, yet he prayed continuously to God for wisdom aand peace.

We need to have Daniel’s faith and go to God in prayer and petition.

We need to reflect on what it means to really give it all to Him and to rely on Him fully.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...