Thursday, February 4, 2021

no worries

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

- Matthew 6:34

 

For yesterday’s verse I was digging a little deeper into Matthew 6, trying to find the context I was looking for to discuss here.

If you read yesterday’s verse and commentary, you know what I found. 😊

Many of us only pray or talk to God when we need things, and usually we are worried about the outcome of something.

The Bible tells us not to worry, to come to God with everything.

With praise, with thanksgiving, to bring our fear and our trouble.

Bring it all to Him, and then trust Him.

God said “do not worry”.

Yes, easier said than done.

But do you trust Him? 

Because if you trust Him, your worry fades, you know God’s got this, and He’s got you.  

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...