Monday, February 22, 2021

discussion

As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.

- Proverbs 27:17

 

I like it when people comment on my “daily bread”, whether they reply to my email, respond on Facebook or remark on the blog.

I enjoy having open communication around my thoughts on God’s word.

I have learned so much from people that read my “daily bread”, including the fact that I am not always right.

It is good to have people around that can challenge us to think, especially when it comes to studying the word of God.

Thank you for being my “iron”, I hope that I am yours.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...