Friday, November 20, 2020

careful

So be careful how you live. Don’t live like fools, but like those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days. Don’t act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do.

- Ephesians 5:15-17

 

Sometimes I feel like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland, I’m late, I’m late, I’m late.

I am always rushing to get things done, I fill up my calendar so fast, even when I try not to do that, I look and I have no time for me.

I often feel like there are not enough hours in the day.

This week I read a pretty profound statement: “at the end of the day, there is one reality we must remember: we have time for what we make time for.”

Oh dang.

For me, I think I need to step back and look at what I am filling my time, and prioritize what is going to help me make the most of my life.

I am pretty sure I will find the answer in spending less time on meaningless tasks and more time with God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...