Tuesday, November 24, 2020

always

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

 

I see a lot of “30 days of thankful” posts on social media right now, and have seen it every year for at least the last 10 that I have been on social media.

It’s great to call out the 30 things that you are most grateful for, but don’t forget that after November, we still need to be thankful.

There is so much craziness in the world right now, taking time to pray and be thankful for even the little things may change your outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...