Thursday, November 19, 2020

birthday blessings

Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.

- 3 John:1-2

 

Happy birthday to my amazing husband!

I am so thankful and blessed to have a wonderful man who leads his family in following Christ.

I am thankful for the incredible role models that raised and nurtured him, so he could grow to lead his family.

Today, I ask that God continues to provide him with good health and that he would continue to grow in the Lord.

Today I encourage my friends and family to pray this blessing over your loved ones, and that it is well with your soul also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...