Monday, July 27, 2020

what are you wearing?


Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
- Colossians 3:12

I know that a lot of us are not going out right now, but let me ask you, when you go out, what are you wearing?
When you run to the store, are you wearing compassion, offering to help someone reach something on a shelf, or let a mom with a screaming child go ahead of you in line?
Are you wearing kindness when you go to the restaurant to pick up the food that you ordered, when it takes them a little longer to bring it to you?
Do you show patience when the lines are long?
We are God’s chosen people and how can we live up to His mighty name if our “clothing” is not acceptable to Him?
Look in the mirror before you go out, make sure you are wearing the right clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...