Tuesday, July 7, 2020

1,000


For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
- Romans 1:16

I’ve been sending “daily bread” emails since 2010, these emails officially became “daily bread” when I started my blog in 2016. Today I am posting my one thousandth “daily bread” blog.
One thousand times I have shared the Word of God with people.
What started out as about a dozen friends has turned into a daily email, blog post, facebook share and text message that spans across the globe.
This is what God put me here to do – to share His word, to change hearts, to bring His children back to Him.
I will continue to post, I will continue to share because I am not ashamed.
The power in the words that God has written are meant to be shared because they bring salvation – and if you don’t think you need salvation, you are lying to yourself!
I am NOT ashamed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...