Thursday, July 23, 2020

insomnia


Meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still.
- Psalm 4:4 (NKJV)

Things get to me.
There have been times that things get to me so bad, that I don’t sleep, but instead I lie awake for hours, restlessly thinking about these things, running scenarios through my mind (most of which will never see the light of day.
Insomnia weakens our minds and our spirits and allows the evil one to slip through the crack in the foundation of your faith.
Over the years, I have learned that these are the times when I need God the most.
Picking up my Bible, meditating on His word, being still and listening for His voice, these are the things that get me through each day.
I have a lot of things that stress me out, but I have God on my side.
Oh – and so do you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...