Friday, July 3, 2020

i know


But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and he will stand upon the earth at last. And after my body has decayed, yet in my body I will see God! I will see him for myself. Yes, I will see him with my own eyes. I am overwhelmed at the thought!
- Job 19:25-27

You know that this is leading to a song reference! 
This has always been one of my favorite songs:
Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
And who told the ocean you can only come this far?
And who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?
Well I know my redeemer lives
I know my redeemer lives
All of creation testify
This life within me cries
I know my redeemer lives, yeah
The very same god that spins things in orbit
Runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
They conquered death to bring me victory
Now I know my redeemer lives
I know my redeemer lives
Let all creation testify (aaah)
Let this life within me cry
I know my Redeemer, he lives
To take away my shame
And he lives forever, I'll proclaim
That the payment for my sin
Was the precious life he gave
But now he's alive and (aaah)
There's an empty grave
And I know my Redeemer (lives) he lives
I know my Redeemer lives
Let all creation testify (aah)
Let this life within me cry
I know my Redeemer, i know
(My redeemer lives) I know my redeemer lives
I know, know, know, know (my redeemer lives)
I know that I know, that I know, that I know, that I know
(I know my redeemer lives) my redeemer lives
Because he lives I can face tomorrow (he lives)
Whoo, whoo, yeah, yeah, yeah
I know, I know (he lives) he lives, he lives, yeah, yeah
I spoke with him this morning (he lives) he lives, he lives
The tomb is empty, he lives, he lives
I'm gonna tell everybody, yeah
People!!
Jesus is the Redeemer and HE IS ALIVE!
You can talk to Him, anytime, anywhere, and know that He’s got this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...