Wednesday, July 15, 2020

all i need


And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.
- 2 Corinthians 9:8 (NLT)
I see a lot of social media posts where people want things. 
Some of them are legitimate, some a little silly.  
I mean, who doesn’t want to spend a weekend isolated in paradise with no worries? 
Then there are the real needs, the family that needs a home, the neighbor that needs food, the friends that need help moving. 
I hope that you have all noticed that God does provide, maybe not exactly what you want and maybe not in your timing, but always what you need and in His timing. 
If you bring me a story telling me about a time God didn’t provide what you wanted, I will ask you if it is what you needed. 
I wanted to grow up to marry Erik Estrada (I should have warned you to not be sipping your coffee, sorry if you snorted!), but God knew that I would need Randy and his family, and that the relationship I have with them (far better than Erik) would bring me closer to Him.  
Because of my relationship with my family I am loved in abundance, and I am happy to share that with others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...