Monday, July 13, 2020

birthday


Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you, before you were born, I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.
- Jeremiah 1:5

Happy birthday to my brother-in-law, Tim, I am so glad that you let me share your birthday! 
As we reflect on this day and all we have been given, remember that we are children of God, that He knew us long before we were born, and He knows the tasks that he has for us. 
We have been told many times to share His Word, to go make disciples, to teach others to know and love Christ Jesus. 
As I begin my 51st year on this earth, I want to thank God for giving me life, and what better way to do that then to share with everyone what an amazing God He is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...