Thursday, February 6, 2020

patience


I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry.
- Psalm 40:1

Oh boy – here is another one!
I am probably the least patient person that I know.
Sidebar – you know how there are lots of translations of the Bible? 
Check out this same verse from The Passion Translation (TPT)
I waited and waited and waited some more, patiently, knowing God would come through for me. Then, at last, He bent down and listened to my cry.
God listens to us; He hears our cry.
He knows when we are waiting for something, and He knows the plans He has for us, that they may or may not include what we are maybe not so patiently waiting on.
But God listens to us, so shouldn’t we wait, and listen to Him?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...