Tuesday, February 4, 2020

forgiveness


And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.
- Mark 11:25

Well, this one just jumped out at me and said “LOOK!”
Apparently, I can hold a grudge.
Ummmm, that is not the same as forgiveness.
Seriously, who are we hurting more when we hold on to our anger?
We certainly are not hurting others.
It is hard to forgive some things, but holding on to those things only hurts us.
How can we expect to be forgiven if we can’t forgive?
Ask God to help you find true peace in the situation and with that, forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...