Tuesday, February 18, 2020

i'm wrong


Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.  Blessed is the one who always trembles before God, but whoever hardens their heart falls into trouble.
- Proverbs 28:13-14

Oh it is hard for me to admit that I am wrong sometimes. 
I can find fault in lots of people but most times I am blind to my own mistakes. 
Often I find myself having an argument with someone and I am 100% certain that I am right and they are wrong, only to find out later that my 100% I more like 1% and they were actually a lot more right than I gave them credit for. 
Admitting my wrongness is even harder, but it ruins the relationship if I don’t. 
I’m pretty sure that I am not alone in this. 
I challenge you to find someone that you need to forgive and have that conversation sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...