Friday, February 14, 2020

love

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
- 1 Peter 4:8

Valentine’s day is annoying to a lot of people. 
I’ve heard it called “single’s awareness day” by many of my friends. 
I had one friend tell me once that she hates that day because it reminds her that she is not loved. 
Nothing could be further from the truth. 
You are loved, you are loved by a King, no less.
And, if people follow His word, you are loved by many.
It doesn’t matter if you don’t get flowers, candy or jewelry, because you have a much better gift from Him. 
And you are always loved.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...