Wednesday, February 5, 2020

joy


You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.
- Isaiah 55:12

Have you found something that brings you true joy?
Something that no matter what is going on in the world this one thing just makes you happy, makes you smile, makes your heart sing?
This is the joy that you can find in Christ Jesus!
He did not promise that life would be easy or every day would have sunshine, but he does promise that if you follow Him you will have unspeakable joy.
I like that.
I’m going to follow Jesus!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...