Friday, November 15, 2019

troubles


Trouble and distress have come upon me, but your commands give me delight.
- Psalm 119:143

Happy Friday, ya’all!
We made it through another week 😊
I don’t know about you, but for me the last few months have been kind of crazy and rough.
Trouble and distress have definitely invaded my life. . .
Over the next few weeks we prepare for Thanksgiving and Christmas, that is a lot of stress for some folks.
Stop.
Breathe.
Listen.
God is there, His commands include things like don’t worry, don’t fear, pray without ceasing and love one another.
If we do those things, and above all love Him with all our heart, well, the trouble, distress, and general freaking outness, they just don’t seem so big.
One of my favorite things to remember (and I need to remember it more) is “don’t tell God how big your problems are, tell your problems how big God is.”
God is pretty big – and He will take care of us if we let Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...