Monday, November 25, 2019

storms



But He said, "Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it."
Luke 11:28 (KJV)

Do you ever feel like God is speaking directly to you?
I do.
Do you listen?
I don’t always listen
Every now and then I am reminded though - like this morning, on the way to work, two songs, back to back.
Short song reference:
In the eye of the storm, You remain in control
And in the middle of the war, You guard my soulYou alone are the anchor, when my sails are tornYour love surrounds me in the eye of the storm
And the second one:
You're my courage when I worry in the dead of night
You're my strength 'cause I'm not strong enough to win this fight
You are greater than the battle raging in my mind
I will trust You, Lord, I will fear no more
No matter what we are going through, no matter what we are facing, we have got to trust Him.
Sometimes it is hard to let go, but I promise, HE will take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...