Friday, November 22, 2019

refuge


As for God, His way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; He shields all who take refuge in Him.
- 2 Samuel 22:31

There are a lot of verses and songs that talk about taking refuge in the Lord. 
Here is an old song reference for you!
You call comes like the morning breeze
You spread Your wings and cover me
Underneath Your shadow
I will hide away
For there I've found Your shelter
And there I'd like to stay

refuge You're my refuge
When the world is shaken
And nothing stands
I will hold on to Your hand
Refuge
I am not a “black Friday” shopper, but if I were, I would certainly be seeking refuge in Him while out there in the craziness!
Isn’t it amazing that He know exactly what we need, when we need it.
His way is indeed perfect.
Thank you Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...