Thursday, November 14, 2019

are you a bully?


The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
- Psalm 34:18

Even as adults, we still experience bullying.
Sometimes it is harder to discern that we are being bullied as adults.
This is not OK.
Bullying can break a person’s spirit, and some people are not strong enough to withstand that kind of evil.
Some people don’t even realize that they are being bullies when they say things.
I am thankful for a God that protects my heart, even when my spirit is crushed by evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...