Wednesday, May 29, 2019

don't lose heart


Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
- 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

I’m still sad over my friends leaving.
This is really hard on me!! 
OK, so I am not really wasting away, but I sure am renewed every day, especially last night when I was able to talk to them and see pictures.
This separation is truly temporary, God is taking care of us, even when we don’t physically see it.
I am good.
God is better.
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...