Wednesday, May 22, 2019

you did what?


Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
- James 5:16

Have you ever done something that was not really the right thing to do in that situation, and you felt real bad about it, then eventually your guilt ate at you so much that you admitted to someone what you had done? 
Hopefully, you confessed to the person that you wronged, and hopefully that person was loving and forgiving.
Hopefully, you felt a weight lifted when you confessed and that weight completely melted when you were forgiven.
It is not always easy to pray for others, and it is especially difficult to pray for someone that has wronged you.
I don’t like confessing my failures and sins, why would I expect anyone else to do it?
When we pray for each other, it lifts a weight from us, and as we continue to pray, we learn exactly how powerful prayer can be.
Won’t you pray with me?
Have a blessed day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...