Friday, January 18, 2019

you are not alone


‘This is what I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt. And my Spirit remains among you. Do not fear.’  
- Haggai 2:5

This verse was in one of my daily devotionals last week.
In the devotional, it talked about how sometimes we all need a word of encouragement or an ear to listen to know that someone cares.
It said that a few moments of our time and genuine interest can go a long way toward helping a friend through a tough time.
The author went on to express that our presence for others reflects God’s presence in our own lives.
Think on that for a moment . . . God promised that He will be with us, always.
We are not alone.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...