Tuesday, January 1, 2019

goodbye 2018


We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.  
- Romans 6:4

Goodbye 2018!
I know there are a lot of people that are not sorry to close the door on you.
There were some horrible things that happened in 2018, but there were good things too.
Let’s plan on a new life in 2019.
I don’t mean that you forget all that has happened, because the past is what shapes you, but the way you react to the things that happen, that is how you grow.
So the bad stuff in 2018 - leave it there, don’t become bitter and angry.
Use those experiences to bring you closer to God.
Walk with Him and learn from Him and live a new life.
Happy New Year, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...