Wednesday, January 16, 2019

are you looking for the way?


Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”  Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life.”   
- John 14:5-7

Have you ever been lost?
I remember when I was 4 or 5 years old, I got lost in Kmart while shopping with my mother, I was so afraid!
I did not know where she was going, I didn’t know the way, but that could not have come close to how the disciples must have felt when Jesus told them He was going to leave them.   
Jesus tells all of us that He is the way the truth and the life.  
Why are we looking anywhere else?
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...