Tuesday, January 1, 2019

what are you waiting for?


And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on His name. 
- Acts 22:16

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope everyone had a safe and happy celebration!
It is a brand new year, a chance to start fresh and clean.
Do you have any new year’s resolutions? 
I normally don’t make resolutions, because I just break them, but this year I have three:
I am going to start my degree classes again, I took too long of a break.
I am going to journal every day.
I am going to read a daily devotional.
How about, in all of our resolutions, we make a commitment to truly believe that Christ will wash away our sins, and all we have to do is give our lives to Him?
What are you waiting for?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...