Thursday, January 3, 2019

search me


Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.  
- Psalm 139:23-24

Search me, test me, know my heart, my anxious thoughts.
Those are some scary words to say to anyone. 
Obviously, God knows my heart, but to actually say the words out loud, inviting God IN to see everything, that is a lot.
We have to do it though, we have to open ourselves to Him. 
He knows what is going on inside you, it’s when you finally surrender to Him, that He can really change you.
I want to change.
I want to be the person that God wants me to be, I want Him to lead me.
I hope you feel the same.   
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...