Wednesday, March 21, 2018

what is your choice?

How abundant are the good things that You have stored up for those who fear You, that You bestow in the sight of all, on those who take refuge in You.
- Psalm 31:19

Blessings come in many forms, some are more easily recognized than others.
The blessings that are waiting for you are so extravagant that you will be overwhelmed – BUT – you need to want them, and you need to earn them.
If you don’t go to work, you don’t get paid, right?
Go to God, thank Him, praise Him, glorify His name, find strength in Him when you are weak.
He will provide.
I’ve said it before, because I’ve heard it before – when praises go up, blessings rain down.
To quote my favorite lead pastor, “God has offered us treasure beyond measure, it is not His fault if we choose pennies.”
So what are you choosing - all the treasures stored up in Heaven for you by the Almighty One, or the little tiny things here on earth that will eventually fade?
I know what my choice is, and I thank God for the gifts.


Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...