Friday, March 2, 2018

an invitation

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.” The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.
- Revelation 22:16-17
Song reference!  
For all the thirsty in need of the river
For all the sleeping hearts waking from their slumber
For everyone still standing at the shoreline, come
For all the hurting souls running from their healer
For all the skeptics running from an answer
Let everyone who hears these words say come
For the Spirit and the Bride say come
Yeah, the Spirit and the Bride say come
For all the Pharisees, empty on the inside
For all the lovers who spent their love on a lie
For the forgotten, the Father's heart says come
For all the fatherless looking for approval
For all the daughters who've never heard they're beautiful
Let everyone who hears these words say come
For the Spirit and the Bride say come
Yeah, the Spirit and the Bride say come
For the Spirit and the Bride say come
Yeah, the Spirit and the Bride say come

Revelation 22 is the last chapter of the last book of the Bible.
These verses are a final call to give your life to God.
I hope that everyone reading this is finding their way to the fountain.
There is so much going on in the world today, and so many people searching for answers.
The answer is right in front of our eyes, we just need to open our hearts, our minds, our eyes and our ears.
Come.
This is the best invitation you will ever receive.

Have a blessed day!

P.S. – for those of you who are local, I know that I am always inviting you to my church home, this week I am singing, not just with our phenomenal praise team, but I am leading a song that is near and dear to my heart.  Come, hear me sing, listen to an awesome sermon and be filled with His glory.
Rogers Christian Church
2501 W Oak St, Rogers, AR

Services at 8:15am and 11am Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...