Friday, March 30, 2018

Good Friday


With a loud cry, Jesus breathed his last. The curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. And when the centurion, who stood there in front of Jesus, saw how he died, he said, “Surely this man was the Son of God!”
- Mark 15:37-39

Today is Good Friday, the day that Jesus was put into the tomb.  
Even though His disciples were told He would rise again, I am not sure they believed Him.
Thankfully, we know that this was not the end of our Lord, but a new beginning for us, for 3 days later, He rose from the dead. 
Our lives were spared, because He died for us. 



Have a blessed day!


If you are looking for  Easter Sunday services, please allow me to extend an invitation to attend Rogers Christian Church
2501 W. Oak St 
Rogers, AR 72758
(479)636-9067
Worship at 8:15am & 11am 
Brunch @ 9:45am 
Egg hunt @10am 

I hope to see you there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...