Monday, March 12, 2018

do you trust?

But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.
- Jeremiah 17:7-8

Trust is a hard thing to give sometimes, especially if you are trusting in someone that others cannot see.
I like that this verse compares confidence in the Lord like a tree planted by the water.
If we are the tree, and the Holy Spirit is the stream, when  we fill our souls with the Holy Spirit, we too will have no worries and we will never fail.
That is comforting to me.

Have a blessed day! 

3 comments:

  1. I know that I'm not good at being still, and waiting on the Lord, I sitting here this morning about in tears so much on me, not sure I'm doing the right thing in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment came through as “unknown”, so I am not sure if I know you or not, but please please please know that you are not alone! Please reach out to me, my email is kittymatz13@gmail.com, please let me pray with you. I may not have answers but I’ll do everything I can to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do wish that you would contact me. kittymatz13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...