Tuesday, March 6, 2018

can't handle it?

Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.  Our God is a God who saves; from the Sovereign Lord comes escape from death.
- Psalm 68:19-20

Sometimes I get so frustrated with things that are happening that I just have to vent.
Call it venting, call it ranting, call it having a come apart – whatever you call it, it is all the same.
We were not made to handle everything on our own – in the words of one of my favorite artists – you were never meant carry this beyond the cross!
How fortunate are we that our God cares enough to take our worries, our burdens and let us leave them at the foot of the cross?
My heart is filled with awe and wonder that my God is so powerful, so awesome, that there is nothing He can’t handle.
I am so blessed – and so are you.


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...