Monday, January 23, 2017

Worry, worry, super scurry

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
– Matthew 6:34

Holy catfish . . . 
This verse comes up a LOT.
Is God trying to tell me something?
Short answer – YES!
God knows our every need.
If He feeds the birds of the air, will He not feed us?
Think about this: our anxiety is connected to doubt and unbelief!
To worry about tomorrow is a sign that we don’t trust our heavenly Father to take care of us.
We are called to deal with the things of today and trust that the God who knows our name has our tomorrows in His hands.
So anxiety or worry is a symptom of an unbelieving heart.
How do we get rid of worry?
Our answer comes with repentance, then realigning our heart with God’s promise to meet our needs.
One of the reasons that I send this email and post this blog is to remind myself of His word.
To remind myself to have faith in Him, trust in Him, know that He is in control.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...