Monday, January 16, 2017

I'm no longer a slave to fear

Know that the LORD is God. It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, the sheep of His pasture.

Song reference!!
You unravel me with a melody, You surround me with a song
Of deliverance from my enemies, 'Til all my fears are gone
I'm no longer a slave to fear, I am a child of God
I'm no longer a slave to fear, I am a child of God
From my mother's womb, You have chosen me
Love has called my name, I've been born again
Into your family, Your blood flows through my veins
I'm no longer a slave to fear, I am a child of God

God made us.
While we were in our mother's womb, He made us with His loving care with a purpose for life and a promise to be with us every step of the way.
God cares for us, much better than even the very best shepherd cares for his sheep.
So let's live as those who know our Leader, Creator, and King!
Let's display His character, share His grace, extend His mercy, and offer His forgiveness.
Let's show that we are His!
I am a child of God


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...