Thursday, January 12, 2017

Trust

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought.

Trust.
My trust in mankind was broken yesterday.
I don’t mind when people share my “daily bread”, in fact, I encourage it, because we all need to share the word of the Lord.
Yesterday someone shared my “daily bread” on a questionable website, and the way that it was shared makes it appear as though I posted it.
Unfortunately, the website in question can be derogatory toward my place of business, my career and could in fact, cause issues for me at work.
While I wholeheartedly advocate sharing the Word, I must ask that if you do, please do so in a way that does not implicate me as the poster on websites with controversial content.
Can we trust in God? Yes. I have to trust that the person that posted my “daily bread” did not intend harm.
Is the Lord really faithful? Yes. I believe that something good comes out of the bad things that happen.
While we may wish to have been alive when Jesus walked the earth or Jeremiah spoke fearlessly God's hard truth, we are especially blessed to be alive today.
We stand at the end of an incredible stream of God's work, we have the ability to share God’s word across platforms that never existed before.
We know God is faithful.
We know that our future is within reach and God is already there.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...