Thursday, January 19, 2017

Even the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry - Robert Burns

In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.

I am a planner.
I make lists, set dates and times and agendas.
When something doesn’t line up, I freak out.
Most of the time though, things fall into place, despite my planning. J
We are 19 days into 2017.
How are you doing with those changes and commitments you made for the new year?
Don't give up or quit on them... even if you're having trouble staying on track.
Keep in mind though that the only real commitment for this year, the one that is absolutely necessary to keep . . .
Ask the Lord where He wants us to go and what He wants us to do.
Then go there and do it.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...