Friday, January 20, 2017

Brokenhearted

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

January is a rough month for a lot of people, as the holidays wind down and families and friends go back to their lives.
For me, the bitter winds of January are a reminder of thirty two years ago when my daddy passed away.
This year, January has brought more loss for me personally and for many of my friends.
It is understandable that people suffer from depression, especially in the cold dark days of winter.   
While dealing with this kind of pain is never easy, we have to remember that we are not alone.
Lean on God and allow Him to continue the process of healing our broken hearts.

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...